Sunday, March 8, 2009

Eastern Europe


There's been times when I thought I was in love with you, times when I wondered if you loved me. I know you don't ....... It makes it easier for me to love you .

When we spoke today I wasn't sure what to say. I never know what to say to you. I've heard this story before but it's different this time because it's you. I know what you've done in the past so I know how bad it's going to be.

When you told me he asked you if you wanted to go I knew then you're done. You said no this time but you won't the next.

I wonder what it will be like watching you lose yourself. . You think you have it under control but you don't. You're not as smart as you may think .

It's sad you can't let people love you. I wonder if I'll be able to watch you do this. I wonder if I'll be able to detach and look at you with cold indifference. Farewell my friend. I wish it were someone else.

No comments: