Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grasha Eternal

She sleeps, she dreams, she flies so high.

Off you go my lovely to see the one you love, off you go, another adventure far away.

Say hello to the sun and the sea for me.

Let the beautiful souls I know I am well. .

Remember the salt as it caresses your lips, the sand between your toes and the happiness in your eyes when you see his heart smile for you..

Remember the market and the heat and the smell of the air and him clutching your hand tight.

Remember these moments that become your memories which will live forever and ever to be reborn again and again and again and again like the moon rising in the sky as she flies so high.

I am the sun, I am the moon, I am you and you are me and we are everything in this moment of unknown tomorrows.

No comments: